Hosted Business Phone Systems - Stay Connected to Remote Workers
The "right" business technology - cloud based business phone systems
Home working on the rise
Staying connected to remote workers, customers & partners
Today there are many freely available tools such as Google Drive and Skype which help employees to better connect and to work collaboratively. Technology now means that physical location no longer has to be a barrier to working within teams and serving customers. The roll out of better broadband and fibre connections has certainly helped to move forward connectivity for home workers.
Hosted, Internet based phone systems - the perfect low cost solution
A single phone system that can be used in multiple locations
- Staff that work in various locations can simply plug their handset in to any Internet connection and continue to use it as if they were at Head Office. All user profile settings including voicemail, quick dial numbers and extension numbers remain the same.
- Employees keep the same phone number wherever they are in the world, including area code. So customers have trust that they're speaking to the right organisation.
- A central online admin portal can be used to update the settings for each phone from anywhere.
Visibility of call data
- The admin portal allows you to view all call data so you can see how much time was spent on calls, which is ideal if you use this information to bill clients.
- All colleagues can see who is available to take calls and who might already be on a call. You can't peer over their desk, but you can still see who’s available to help with an enquiry.
- As the billing data is stored in one central location employers can easily analyse data to spot trends and opportunities to improve efficiency. If employees use various different phone systems, call data is too disparate and difficult to analyse.
Low cost calls
- Calls are made over the Internet and as such are generally lower cost than standard network call charges.
- When employees use their phones via the Internet overseas, the cost to make calls remains the same.
- Traditional call forwarding charges can be avoided as all employees working remotely are still on the same virtual office phone system.
- Set up sequential ringing, so if a remote worker isn't at their desk the call could then be routed to the workers mobile. If the call still isn't connected it could then be routed to another location such as the workers workshop or studio, helping remote workers to never miss a call.